Throw - Bed Cover, wool , two colored patterns in front side and the back side is beige linen fabric.
190 x 190 cm. (double sided - all edges are stitched)
100% Handloom production of Wool & Linen blended.
The fabric is outsourced and sewed in our atelier in Istanbul all edges are stitched.
Produced in limited quantity only for our shop.
This fabric is manufactured only for us
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com