100% cotton Double Sided Throw - Bed Cover with Stitch
170 x 220 cm (all around stiched)
Approximately 1.280 gram
We manufacture the fabric in our factory in Babadag , pre-washed fabric, and make the final process in our atelier in Istanbul.
It is very soft fabric, and it is made our best selling Sultan fabric texture. But we played with the stripes.
Same pattern you can also find bathrobe,small towels and peshtemals.
In general we make one side colored other side natural base. But these ones are displayed in here both sides are colored side.
But you can order any we do make "custom orders".
We have 35 based colors plus natural base with 35 stripe colors.
Plus you can also choose stitch color if you like again, also indicate the stitch color if it is different than natural, i.e. as the base color.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines, so our fabrics are more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines and our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products keep their "new" look for longer time. And the colors do not fade away easily.
We do know that, our products, while you are washing them especially the throw, you cannot use very high degree water and tumble dry. But we still advise them for boutique hotels. We can customize the size, please feel free to contact.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We can also have embroidery service with extra charge please feel free to contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com