100% cotton Bed Cover and Throw, Blanket..... Patchwork....
190 x 230 cm.
Manufactured in our factory in Babadag by waffle production technique
The fabric is woven natural color, then it is dyed. And our Istanbul atelier, those different colors fabrics are cut in piece and farmer stitched.
There are total 30 squares, and every square is 38x38 cm. The squares are stitched to each other with with natural yarn
Since we are specialized in manufacturing hand loom old technique machines our products are much more durable than the ones are produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and our colors do not fade away easily.
Very special product indeed, too many work on it. So it became more expensive what we figured out. So we are now giving more discount.
Always allowance -/+ 5% tolerance in size, since they are hand produced.
Free gift pack is available please ask for it.
Plus we give embroidery service for occasians, with extra charge, please do not hesitate to contact us.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship the same day.
Weekends we do not ship.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com