SPECIAL FOR THIS PRODUCT:
Throw - Stitched
The fabric is patterned, handloomed fabric
Approximately 2.000 gram
The width of our fabric is not enough to be throw. But what we did, we cut 4 pieces as 45 cm and we stitched them together. So it became a good size as
180 x 240 cm (all edges are also stitched)
Since our fabric is natural, you can choose your stitch color, so we have added our color chart.
You only need to do when you are ordering please indicate the stitch color, then we will produce it for you.
We also produced cushion covers from this fabric, stitch colors also can be chosen from our chart.
We produced the fabric in our factory in Babadag, please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for naturesake".
So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
If you like to order something else, which is different what is shown here. It takes 4-5 days more to ship.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com