Throw Stone Waffle - Black
100 % cotton
135 x 185 cm + fringes.
Jaquard woven. (Waffle texture)
Approximately 630 gram
Woven in handlooms.
We have woven natural then stone washed and dyed.
It is kind of difficult to make jaquard woven things in hand loomed machines, but we try very hard. And we think we are successfull on that.
It is wonderful addition to any bathroom, or ideal gift to anybody who love style without compromise on comfort and qualtiy.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
Feel free to ask if you like to customize for some occasions.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com