Throw - Patchwork / Unsymmetrical
100% cotton - handloomed and pre-washed fabric.
180 x 240 cm (all edges are stitched)
Approximately 1.450 gram
Another throw, this time we used the patchwork unsymmetrical.
SPECIAL FOR THIS PRODUCT:
The stitch colors can be chosen, so we have added our color chart.
We have 35 colors, you just tell us the color you like, you just need to indicate the stitch color when you are ordering.
We also made simple cushion cover for this model.
We do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for naturesake".
Again it is woven in hand loomed old techique machines in our factory in Babadag.
So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship the same day.
Weekends we do not ship.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org