Throw Nevra - Colored Hand Printed
70% linen 30% cotton fabric. / Pre-washed fabric.
150 x 220 cm all edges are finished with the stitches.
Approximately 1.050 gram
We used another thicker fabric for this design of the print, and we used more linen yarn to catch a different look.
We also made cushion covers for this model.
Again it is woven in hand loomed old techique machines in our factory in Babadag.
The fabric has pattern itself, and thicker product than our other hand printed our design 18. Floral
We produced the fabric in our factory in Babadag, pre-washed and sent to Tokat to our craftman Mr Ahmet, for block printing.
After hand printing, we again wash the product. But please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for naturesake".
So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
And our production has limited, our 1 machine can only weave between 20 - 25 pcs of the product.
All our blocks are made of linden tree. +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
Our print looks vintage, after every wash.
Please also check our cushion covers with the same print.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Our hand printed products, takes longer to ship, so please make note that, after the order, it may take 5-7 days.
Weekends we do not ship.
Enjoy with this special product of ours.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- You can wash this product with your own risk.
- We suggest dry cleanning though.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER: (if you prefer to wash with your own risk)
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com