70% cotton 30% linen throw, blanket, bed cover, Turquoise stitched
180 x 245 cm.- stitched.
Apprximately 500 gram
Blanket, bed spread, throw, you imagine....
The fabric is manufactured in our factory, washed in our own facility.
It is sent to Istanbul as role of fabric, and in our Istanbul atelier, cut and sew and make a throw, or whatever you can imagine.
Both sides are can be used.
SPECIAL FOR THIS PRODUCT.
You can choose stitch colors from our color chart, we have added as photo. You only need to do is, please indicate the stitch color when you are ordering, if it is different what are displayed in here.
We also have cushion cover for this throw. If you cannot find the matchin color, you can order, we produce it for you.
We are boutique manufacturer and we are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines. So our fabric is much more durable than automatic machines ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines, and our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time.
As we are boutique manufacturer, we also produce custom made items for these kinds of products, such as this product we can make different size, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
Please ask for our free gift packing when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org