Throw Leyan - Hand Printed in Denim fabric
The bottom part of our throw is hand loomed (kind of thick) pre-washed fabric.
All edges are clean finished.
Then we stitch denim fabric (which is outsourced) on our handloom fabric.
The size of our thick fabric is 200 x 230 cm (100% cotton)
The size of denim fabric is 150 x 180 cm (100% cotton)
You can use everywhere in your house.
As we said, we outsourced denim fabric, sent it to Tokat for hand printing, after we wash it. After printing denim fabric is washed again.
But please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for "naturesake".
Then in our Istanbul atelier, we sew the denim fabric on our thick fabric..
So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
As our motto is "nature sake" we do not use any harmfull chemicals.
All our blocks are made of linden tree. +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
Our print looks vintage, after every wash.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- You can wash this product with your own risk.
- We suggest dry cleanning though.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER: (if you prefer to wash with your own risk)
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com