Throw Hamamiye - Colored Hand Printed / Navy
Hand Printed Special Fabric
150 x 220 cm
Edges are finished with stiches with navy yarn.
We also have cushion cover of this throw as 37 x 37 cm.
Approximately 520 gram.
You can use everywhere in your house.
This time again we used our special Sultan fabric texture, which is special yarn structure for absorbation. We mixed the cotton yarn with linen to look more chic. Or to be used for another occasions.
We produced the fabric in our factory in Babadag, pre-washed and sent to Tokat to our craftman Mr Ahmet, for block printing.
After hand printing, we again wash the product. But please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for "naturesake".
So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
As our motto is "nature sake" we do not use any harmfull chemicals.
And our production has limited, our 1 machine can only weave between 20 - 25 pcs of the product.
All our blocks are made of linden tree. +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
Our print looks vintage, after every wash.
Our hand printed fabric, we also make home accessories, as dressing gown, throw, table cloth, guest towels, bathrobe, cushion covers..........
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- You can wash this product with your own risk.
- We suggest dry cleanning though.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER: (if you prefer to wash with your own risk)
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com