Bed Cover & Throw - Diamond patterned. Melon
100 % Cotton
175 x 220 cm + fringes
Approximately 700 gram
The product can be used, as blanket, bed cover, throw or for pick nick and duo peshtemal - family peshtamal.
Absorbant, soft, simple.
We have 35 base colors.
In the market you can find the smaller size, not many people make bigger sizes of this pattern. The ones are in the market lot cheaper than ours. but if you once use ours, you will understand the difference of quality, and you will become our regular customer.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines. So our fabrics are much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines and our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and our colors do not fade away easily.
Our factory is based on a small mountain village of the city of Denizli. As a group, our brand Lalay is the social responsibility project of Subasi Group.
Our motto is "naturesake", we are in love with mother nature, so we try not to do anything to harm the nature, so we do not use any harmful chemicals, and we try to use less machines, who can poluted the air. So we refuse to make our fringes in the machines. All our fringes are done by the villagers. We do not differ male or female though. We started with the women but now men also like to do same job. How happy we are !
So all our products are so special, and I am sure you will enjoy any of them.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org