100% cotton, throw, blanket, bed cover Purple.
The product is woven with raw yarn then it is dyed. It is called piece dyed. 100 x 200 cm + fringes
It can be used, as throw, blanket in front of TV, also outdoor at the beach or pick nick...
This product is not in our production line anymore, we are just selling them from our stock. And only 3 colors are available.
Please note that we are specialized in manufacturing hand loom old technique machines, so our products are much more durable than mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products "new" look will go longer. And the colors will not fade away easily.
Always allowance -/+ 5% in size, since they are hand loomed produced products.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org