Throw, blanket, pick nick cloth, beach cloth
Handloomed, - 2 colors throw / Brick - Brown
130 x 170 + fringes
The warp is natural color.
It is yarn dyed and pre-washed product.
Approximately 565 gram
It is very soft. If you like to use to dry yourself.
Our brand Lalay is the social responsiblity project of Subasi Group, we invested in a small mountain village to keep these old values alive.
Produced in handlooms in our factory in Babadag. Heavier than most of our models. All fringes are knotted by the women in village instead of machine.
Since we only produce and specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our products are much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. Our colors do not fade away.
As a company we care a lot for mother nature and our motto is "naturesake", so we do not use any harmful chemicals on our products. So our products absorb better and better after couples of washes.
It is wonderful addition to any bathroom, living room, bedroom or ideal gift to anybody who love style without compromise on comfort and quality.
Since we are boutique manufacturer, we are open for custom order, please do not hesitate to contact us. We try to do our best.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org