Kid Poncho / Sultan - Light Grey
Approximately 280 gram
Why not we do not manufacture something for kids. We have to take care of them better and better. They are our future.
So we again used our best seller Sultan fabric for them on this poncho.
The poncho is made of 100% cotton. Yarn dyed and pre-washed fabric.
Please see our "size guide".
Since we are boutique manufacturer, with extra cost, we can manufacture for bigger sizes please do not hesitate to ask us.
Plus, we cannot YET display all our colors here, and we added our fabric chart color, you can choose your color from there if you like. When you are ordering only indicate the color code. We have 35 base colors + natural base with 35 stripe colors. If you like to order natural base please always indicate natural + color code.
Also stitch colors can be chosen from our color chart. In general if the poncho is color based we use, natural stitch. If the poncho is natural with colored stripes, we use the stitch as the stripe color.
The fabric is manufactured in our Babadag factory, and tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
For kids it is very lightweight garment to be worn at home, at the beach even on the street.
Very soft and absorbant.
For long time, petro chemical made garments are in the market, they are not healthy at all. But they are cheap comparing ours. But the health is not cheap at all. So we are sure, you, our customers who do understand our philosophy , will prefer our natural products.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our fabrics are more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than mass production machines. So the yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. Our colors do not fade away.
Since our motto is "nature sake" we do not use any harmful chemical, our product absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
Also free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
Embroidery service is available if you like you can contact us.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org