100% cotton kiddo throw.
100 x 100 cm (all around stitched)
Approximately 250 gram
We manufacture the fabric in our factory in Babadag , pre-washed fabric, printed in Denizli, and make the final process in our atelier in Istanbul.
Both sides are printed in different matching print. So both sides can be used.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines, so our fabrics are more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines and our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products keep their "new" look for longer time. And the colors do not fade away easily.
It is very soft fabric, and it is made very fine thin fabric.
Since we are a boutique manufacturer, we can customize the size, and the stitch colors.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
Our free gift packs are available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com