Cushion cover / Princess - Capri
30 x 40 cm (all edges are stitched)
Fabric is 70% cotton 30% linen / Pre-washed and printed fabric
Approximately 60 gram
Fabric is woven as raw, in our Babadagh factory, then it is printed in Denizli, and tailored in our Istanbul atelier
Both sides are matching printed fabric, and both side is used of course.
We are trying to stay natural, in our houses, or with our outfits, especially what are in relation with our skins, we try to keep them natural. Since petro-chemical industry products are too much in the market, we try to survive, with your support. And try to stay natural always.
4 edges are stitched.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loom old technique machines, so our fabrics are much more durable than the ones made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than the automatic machines. And our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products keep their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
We do care mother nature and since our motto is "naturesake", we do not use any harmful chemicals on our products.
Please also note we are open to hear your custom orders, please do not hesitate to share with us, as colors, as sizes or with zipper.....
Please ask for our free gift packing options.
Since we are a boutique manufacturer, we are also open for custom orders, please feel free to contact us. We try to do our best.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org