Cushion Cover - ZigZag Pattern
40 x 40 cm
Approximately 100 gram
The texture is zigzag so we call this fabric as it is textured.
Fabric is pre-washed.
The fabric is manufactured in our Babadag factory, then it is tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
All around stitched.
We also have throw with the same pattern.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loom old technique machines, so our fabrics are much more durable than the ones made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than the automatic machines. And our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products keep their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
We do care mother nature and since our motto is "naturesake", we do not use any harmful chemicals on our products.
Please ask for our free gift packaging options.
We are also open custom order, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com