Adult bathrobe kimono colar - Dark Grey / Navy
Pre-washed fabric. 100% cotton
Approximately 600 gram
We have sizes, please see our "size guide"
If any of those sizes are not suitable for you, please share your sizes, we try to produce it for you. Cause we are a boutique manufacturer.
Ikiz Sultan fabric, the yarn structured is desinged for better absorbation.
We are only specialized in manufacturing with hand loomed old technique machines. So our fabrics are much more durable the ones that manufactured in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and our colors do not fade away.
The fabric comes to our Istanbul atelier and we make it bathrobe.
Our motto is "nature sake", so please note that,we do not use any harmful chemicals, so our fabrics get more absorbent after couples of washes.
The bathrobe can be ordered with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering. Note that, if you order different than what is shown here, the delivery time gets 4-5 days longer.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
We also give embroidery service, with extra charge, please feel free to contact.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org