Our Leyla bathrobe, 100% cotton
Leyla fabric. It is woven in our Babadag factory in handloomed machines, then is sent to our Istanbul atelier to make it a bathrobe.
Approximately 560 gram
Very light weight. Easy to carry, easy to dry. Fanfare Green base with white stripes.
Also we like you to know, this model is made a lot in the market and sold very cheap. Once you use our fabric made things, you will understand the difference.
We do give guarantee, that our products will be your favourite. We have also attached a photo, which came to us from our customer, the middle one is our production washed 5 times, both sides ones are washed only once, they are from other different producers.
Since we do not use any harmful chemicals, to gain the absorbancy it should be washed several times. Then it would reach high absorbancy. Cause our motto is "nature sake".
It is more than a bathrobe, I am sure you will love it.
Please note that you can order with or without fringes, as you can see there are fringes in here. When you are ordering if you indicate as you do not want fringes, then we will produce it in this way.
If you like to have gift package, you can also tell us, our gift packages are free of charge.
Our embroidery service is available, with extra charge, please contact.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org