Adult Bathrobe Kimono Collar made of our favourite Sultan fabric.
Approximately 660 gram
Black stripes, stitch and stripe colors are black.
Our very light weight bathrobe is made one of our favourite fabric though.
It is yarn dyed fabric. Very soft and absorbant.
All our bathrobes are unisex, you can study our "size guide"
If you cannot find your size, please let us know, since we are boutique manufacturer, we try to do our best to make it done.
Since we cannot display all our colors in here, we added our color chart as photo. We have 35 base colors + natural base with 35 stripe colors. If you like to order another color, please indicate when you are ordering. Please use the color code on the color chart. If you are going to order natural / with stripes, please always indicate NATURAL + color code.
We generally use, natural stitches with base colored ones, and the natural ones we use the stitch as the color of stripe.
It is woven in our Babadag factory, we are specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our fabrics are more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than mass production machines. So the yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. Our colors do not fade away.
Our motto is "nature sake", since we do not use any harmful chemical, our product absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
The stitches give another style to the bathrobe than others.
Also free gift packing is available, please ask for it, if you like to have it when you are ordering.
Also our embroidery service is available if you like you can contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org