Adult Bathrobe with hood made of tie-dye fabric.
Bottom parts are Taupe
The fabric is 20% bamboo 80% cotton.
Approximately 480 gram
Sizes are available, please see our size guide.
Fabric is very soft and absorbant.
Our fabric is woven in our Babadag factory as natural.
Then it is gone to tie dye, the fabric is dyed in hand one by one. Then it comes to our Istanbul atelier. And Istanbul atelier makes it as bathrobe.
Since we are specalized in manufacturing old technique machines, our fabric is much more durable than mass production fabrics. Our colors do not fade away. Cause our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not look "new" look for longer time.
The product can be ordered with or without fringes. So please indicate when you are ordering if you do not want fringes on this model.
Our gift packing is available free of charge, please also indicate when you are ordering.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org