100% cotton, adult bathrobe with hood, short
Another version of our Sultan fabric.
Yarn dyed and pre-washed fabric.
Approximately 560 gram
Very soft and highly absorbant.
Our very light weight bathrobe is made one of our favourite fabric though.
We have this fabric can be used every part of your house, as towel, small towel, bathrobe, cushion cover, bed cover, throw, baby poncho, kid set.
We have sizes please study our size chart, and any of these sizes are not suitable for you, please share your size with us, we will try to produce it for you. Since we are a boutique manufacturer, we are pleased to manufacture only for you.
We have 35 base colors plus, natural base with 35 stripe colors. Please feel free to contact us for out other color options.
It is woven in our Babadag factory, we are specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our fabrics are more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than mass production machines. So the yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. Our colors do not fade away.
Since our motto is "nature sake" we do not use any harmful chemical, our product absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
This product can be ordered with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering if you do not / do want fringes.
Also free gift packing is available, please ask for it, if you like to have it when you are ordering.
Also our embroidery service is available if you like you can contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com