Adult Bathrobe , with hood , made of Santuri fabric. Dusty Rose
100 % cotton - Deep Slash, with hood.
Approximately 680 gram
The fabric is woven in our Babadag factory. Our factory only produce with old technique hand machines.
That makes fabric more durable though.
Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines, so our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not look their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away.
We have 35 stripe colors are available, if you are interested in other colors, please contact.
Again, this is more than a bathrobe, you can use as home wear, or beach dress.
You can order with or without fringes. What is showing here is with fringes. If you like to have without fringes please put a note when you are ordering. Please note, if you order different that, what is shown in here, our shipping date, might be longer 4-5 days.
Please study our size chart, if you like us to make any custom for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our gift package is available free of charge. Please indicate when you are ordering.
We have also embroidery service if you like. Please contact.
Since we are boutique manufacturer, we are also open for custom orders, so please feel free to ask, we try to do our best.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org