100% cotton Leyla CP bathrobe with Hood
Approximately 560 gram
Gets dry very quickly , takes less space and light to carry. Dark Lilac color.
Since we cannot display all our colors in here yet, we added our color chart as photo. If you like to order any other colors, as base or white base with stripes. Please use our color chart. And please indicate the color code when you are ordering. If it is different something than here. Then we will produce it for you.
We have 35 base colors plus, white base with 35 stripe colors. The ones are not displayed here, you just need to give us the color code from the color chart when you are ordering, we will produce it for you.
The product can be ordered with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering if you do not fringes.
Also we like you to know, this fabric is made a lot in the market and sold very cheap. Once you use our fabric made things, you will understand the difference.
We do give guarantee, that our products will be your favourite. We have also attached a photo, which came to us from our customer, the middle one is our production washed 5 times, both sides ones are washed only once, they are from other different producers.
Fabric is hand woven in our Babadag factory. It is yarn dyed. We are specialized manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines. So our fabrics are softer because of the speed of the machines. Then the fabric travels to our Istanbul atelier and we turn fabric to a bathrobe....
Our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatich machines, so our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and the colors do not fade away.
Since our motto is "nature sake" we do not use any harmful chemicals, the product absorbs better and bettern after couples of washes.
Our free gift packing is available please let us know.
Also we can give embroidery service. Please feel free to contact.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com