Adult Bathrobe , with hood, deep slash - Fanfare Green
Made of GOCEK fabric , 100% cotton
Approximately 850 gram
Only available S-M and L-XL. It is yarn dyed. (Please see our size guide)
If none of these sizes are not suitable for you, as we are a boutique manufacturer, you can share your size with us. And we will product it for you.
Both weaving and washing process are done in our Babadag factory. Tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
Our factory is specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines. So our fabrics are much more durable than the other mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly less than 80% of the automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed, and they do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away
Since our motto is "natura sake". We do not use any harmful chemicals, our products, absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
This product is more than a bathrobe, there is deep slash, can be used as home wear of for beach.
You can order it with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering. Please note, if you order diffrent than what is shown here, the delivery times will be 4-5 days longer.
Also our gift package is available free of charge. If you like you can contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org