Adult bathrobe with hood with cactus printed fabric % 100 cotton
Our special designed dressing gown.... can be used as bathrobe, home wear or at the beach.
We again used our favourite fabric KKL, yarns constructed to absorb water better.
It was not easy to print 100% cotton, colors do not show very bright. But finally we did it.
We have sizes, please study our size chart. If the sizes are not suitable for you, we can produce for your own size. Please share with us. Since we are boutique manufacturer, it take 3-4 days for us to produce.
The fabric is woven in our Babadag factory, then it is sent to Denizli, to print then to our Istanbul atelier to turn to fabric into a bathrobe.
It is colorful and happy bathrobes we call it even though it is cactus !
Our gift packing is available free of charge, please ask for it when you are ordering.
We ship with DHL on the same day, according the time of the order appears in our system.
We do not ship at the weekends.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org