Dressing gown, bathrobe Antik 02 with hood
70% cotton 30% linen
With hood and deep slash, very fashion outfit though.
We used thick rope as belt. It gives a different accent to the product.
The product can be used as bathrobe, homewear and also at the beach.
Only available S-M and L-XL. Please see our size guide. If none of sizes are suitable for you, please share your size we will try to manufacture for you. Cause we are boutique manufacturer.
We produce the fabric in our factory Babadagh then tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
The bathrobe can be ordered with or without fringes as you can see it is with the fringes in here. Please indicate when you are ordering.
Note that, if you like to have somehting different what is shown here, then our delivery time will be 4-5 days longer.
Since our motto is "nature sake" we do not use any harmfull chemicals in our production.
We are welcome for custom order, if you have special size please share it with use, we will give you all necessary information.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We only ship with DHL express.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org