Hand printed dressing gown, bathrobe.
70% cotton 30% linen
Approximately 520 gram
With hood and deep slash, very fashion outfit though.
The product can be used as bathrobe, homewear and also at the beach.
Made of our very precious hand printed fabric .
We also have throw with the same print.
Only available S-M and L-XL. Please see our size guide. If none of sizes are suitable for you, please share your size we will try to manufacture for you. Cause we are boutique manufacturer.
The fabric is hand woven in our Babadag factory as natural, and it is washed also in house, then it is sent to the city of Tokat.
Our dearest Mr Ahmet makes all the printing on the fabric.
Then it comes to our Istanbul atelier and turn it to a bathrobe.
The bathrobe can be ordered with or without fringes as you can see it is with the fringes in here. Please indicate when you are ordering.
Note that, if you like to have somehting different what is shown here, then our delivery time will be 4-5 days londer.
Very special product though, it travels a lot to become a garment like this. Too many works on it.
Since our motto is "nature sake" we do not use any harmfull chemicals in our production.
We are welcome for custom order, if you have special size please share it with use, we will give you all necessary information.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org