As a company we respect the mother nature, so our friends are also very much important for us.
So we decided to make something for them.
Turkish towel – sometimes called Peshtemal, Hammam or as we call it, The Buddy towel
Turkey is known for producing some of the highest quality cotton products in the world, and the towels are as absorbent as traditional towels but take up less room, are lighter, dry very quickly and doesn't trap sand.
100% Cotton - Handloomed
Approximately 60 gram
+ Fold on an angle, roll and tie around your dogs neck as a scarf.
+ Place a dog toy or ball in the center, fold on an angle, roll and tie around your dogs neck, so they can carry their toy in their neck scarf.
+ Wet, cool in fridge, and wrap around neck and tie for cooling effect.
+ Use as a beach towel, or a soft place to lay while you enjoy your coffee.
+ Use as a blanket to save your couch and/or car from pup hair.
+ The more you wash it, the softer it gets.
60 cm x 54 cm
We have free gift packing is available, please ask for it.
Also with extra charge we can give embroidery service.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com