Our Bala Sultan bathrobe made of our Bala Sultan fabric.
It is woven in our Babadag factory, and then is sent to our Istanbul atelier to make it a bathrobe.
Approximately 600 gram
Our bathrobes are unisex.
Very light weight. Easy to carry, easy to dry,...
Our fabric is 100% cotton. Since we do not use any harmful chemicals, to gain the absorbancy it should be washed several times.
Then it would reach high absorbancy.
It is more than a bathrobe, I am sure you will love one of our colors.
Please study our size chart. If you have custom size please share with us, with small extra charges we can make custom sizes. Cause we are boutique manufacturer.
Since we cannot display YET all our colors in here. We added our color chart as photo. Please note that we have 35 base colors + white base with 35 stripe colors. When you are ordering, if it is diffrent color than in here, please indicate the color code from our color chart. If you like to order white base please always write white / color code.
Please note that you can order with or without fringes, as you can see there are fringes in here. When you are ordering if you indicate as you do not want fringes, then we will produce it in this way.. Please note that, if you order something different than what is shown in here, our shipping date might take 4-5 days longer.
Since we are only specialized in manufacturing hand loom old techique machines, our fabrics are more durable than the one made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away.
Our gift package is available free of charge.
We can also offer embroidery service for occasions with extra charge, please feel free to contact us.
As we are boutique manufacturer, we are open for custom orders, please do not hesitate to let us know. We try do our best.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org