Adult Bathrobe with white terrry sewed in, short and with hood.
100% cotton / White - Navy
Approximately 600 gram.
Base white, the stripes are navy
Since we cannot display all our colors here, we put our color chart. We have 34 base colors + white base with 34 colors stripes. You can choose pesh fabric from our color chart but the terry lining is always white. . You only need to do is, when you are ordering please indicate the color from our color chart, then we will produce it for you.
The fabric is yarn dyed, and pre-washed, woven in our Babadag factory. Then it is sent to Istanbul atelier to turn into a bathrobe.
Note that we are specialized in manufacturing only in hand loomed old technique machines. So our fabrics are much more durable than the ones made in mass production machines. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not lose their "new" look for long time. Our colors do not fade away.
Sure that you will love this product, if you have it. It is very soft and absorbant.
Please note that, due to our motto "nature sake" we do not use any harmful chemical so, your product will absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
Plus we also supply embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org