Peshtemal - Hamam Towel / Green
100 x 180 cm + fringes
Approximately 285 gram
We tried to manufacture this structure called Gofre in hamam towel. The term of SeerSucker originates from Persian. The word came into English from Persian, and originates from the words "Sheer" and "Shakar", literally meaning "milk and sugar", probably from the resemblance of its smooth and rough stripes to the smooth texture of milk and the bumpy texture of sugar.
Tried and succeed we believe.
Seersucker is woven in such a way that some threads bunch together, giving the fabric a wrinkled appearance in places. This feature causes the fabric to be mostly held away from the skin when worn, facilitating heat dissipation and air circulation. It looks better mostly on white based towels however we produced it as colored too. 100%Cotton Hamam towel - 100x180 cm + fringes.
Dries quickly , does not take much space and it is very light. Produced in handlooms at out factory in Babadag . +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated . This item is produced by dyed yarn.
As you can check our collection we have other Mare, this one is different, small vertical stripes, vertically goes down next to the white. If you zoom the photo, you will see it much better.
We are only specialized to manufacture in hand loomed old technique machines, so our products are much more durable than mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly less than 80% of those automatic machines. And our machines do not harm the yarn as those faster automatic machines. So our colors do not fade away.
Since we are in love of mother nature, we do not use any harmful chemicals, and our products absorb better and better after couples of washes.
We have free gift packing, please ask for it.
Also we have an embroidery service, with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
If the product is in stock, according the time, the order appears in our system we ship the same day by DHL
We do not ship at the week ends.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com