Peshtemal, hamam towel, pareo, shawl
50 % Linen 50 % Cotton,
Approximately 320 gram
100 x 180 cm - with fringes, pre-washed product.
Produced by our Handlooms in our factory in Babadag . Thanks to our dearest ladies in the village who ties the fringes one by one.
Takes less space , easy to carry and gets dry quickly.
You can use everywhere in your house or maybe as a scarf .
Our factory is social responsibiltiy project of our mother company Subasi Group. Please always consider this when you are buying our products.
Since petro-chemical made products are in the market, we still stick the natural for ourselves and for you.
Please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for naturesake". So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
Our Karakız model, natural look, rustic feel, linen&cotton blend. This unique towel, is multi- purpose, hang it in the bathroom, as a stunning accent piece, style it on your sofa or armchair as lightweight throw or wear as a comforbable scarf, wrap or shawl.
Our free gift package is available, please ask for it.
And plus, we have an embroidery service with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
- Air Blue
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com